I keep a bit away
A bite away
I don't see nothing
It's dark
There's a sweaty hand
A formal man
I stick too tight too close
No room for to remoof
I think I may just moose
I stall
I wonder then at home
I stir and stir
There's end to all
Could end so well
My flight might fall
My wings my whip
I know the sound
The sound is light
The light is pure
Fits like a dove
The weed is good
Affection too
None other like
None like in dreams
In dreams and thoughts
Beneath I dwell
To break the spell
Undo the pain
The loveless dragging on
Send back the words
Untie unwind
Unwind untie and cured!
A bite away
I don't see nothing
It's dark
There's a sweaty hand
A formal man
I stick too tight too close
No room for to remoof
I think I may just moose
I stall
I wonder then at home
I stir and stir
There's end to all
Could end so well
My flight might fall
My wings my whip
I know the sound
The sound is light
The light is pure
Fits like a dove
The weed is good
Affection too
None other like
None like in dreams
In dreams and thoughts
Beneath I dwell
To break the spell
Undo the pain
The loveless dragging on
Send back the words
Untie unwind
Unwind untie and cured!