Wednesday, 13 January 2016

community

I feel ashamed after I masturbate.  Why is this?

Cam:
I found out my own answer from a doctors blog if you are masterbating more than once a week it is unhealthy. to cut it back to once a month and when you do, masturbate man or women you loose vital vitamins and minerals from ejaculation like proteins, b-vitamins, and others, and when you do it excessively you can lose muscle mass from the lack of protien to your body and get more angry and irritable from doing it your body naturaly will, clean it self out dead sperm cells and the body will reobsorb it. I have stopped completely I feel wonderful more energetic happier to do it once a month is healthy by his standards it is up to you how far you want to go with it

Ali:
When you do it too much and it affects your lifestyle then yes it does become unhealthy and has many health risks; however, it’s actually very healthy and can boost your sex life, decrease women’s risk of breast cancer, relieve stress, etc etc. It doesn’t matter how often you do or don’t do it, what matters is if it fits your lifestyle. Masturbation is completely natural and healthy and no one should ever be made to feel ashamed or guilty of the act.

Alex:
Well…when you masturbate you’re technically replacing happiness for that specific moment and then you feel like crap because that “built-in happiness” went away. So that shame that people feel after masturbating is just an amplified anxiety feeling that you get when you think of something that you should feel ashamed of(in this case masturbation itself). So in general you’d still feel like crap if you’d have a reason to and in your case you create a reason to be ashamed of. Now i’m not saying it’s ok to do it since most people become depressed because of it. People who don’t are just in the phase where they don’t really know that they’re addicted or they deny that their addicted or they just started doing it. Masturbation is too pleasurable not to get addicted to. It’s like eating from McDonalds once and say you’re never going to that place again. It just doesn’t make sense…but after you realise that you don’t really need it and you just want it, all you have to do is..stop doing it when you don’t want to do it :) Peace 8-)


------------------


Do women feel shame after masturbating, like men do?

nichollas111:
So, I am not a woman and can't really give you a real answer, but I doubt many woman feel ashamed of themselves after they have masturbated, as it is a normal and healthy habbit.

bumbleybees:
Sometimes I do. Which is weird, I'm not a prude, no messed up religious background or anything like that. Although sometimes I do think "What if my room is haunted and a ghost just saw me do that?!"

IgnatiusBSamson:
Who the fuck feels ashamed for masturbating?!

sjleader:
Dude. You feel shameful because most likely your religious views or whatever have tainted you... Its natural- so enjoy and don't feel guilty, or, go see a therapist, because thats not normal.

DiscordianAgent:
I dunno, if I waste the entire day playing with my dick, as a supposed adult, that gets a bit shameful. But the act itself isn't something I see with any shame.

reerathered1:
If masturbating isn't shameful then why don't you do just do it in front of your family? If it isn't shameful then why do people call it dirty? if it isn't shameful then why do people have rape fantasies or get excited about words like "slut" or fantasize about "deflowering" someone who's "barely legal"? If it isn't shameful then why are people so crude about it? if it isn't shameful then why is sex called a loss of innocence?? I could go on.
(I am not saying that it's always shameful.)

theillx:
I am now realizing just how drastically different men perceive sex and climaxing from women.