Wednesday, 20 April 2016

2-ce

Aliens pretending to be the people I see
In the memories and imagination of a daydream.

They pretend long enough so that I trust their act;
Then, once they know I won't look away, they turn towards me and remove their faces,

From inside of which come out snake-like, pulsating tentacle-tubes,
Lengthening towards me, piercing through soft spots in the barrier

Between the observed and the observer.
They have exploited the weaknesses of my mind

To gain access to the deepest parts of me,
To rape my soul.

I almost want to die rather than feel this anymore...
All I have to do is open my eyes, but I am too mesmerized and shocked to use my free will...

Then I see that even the background blackness has played the deceptive part;
The darkness of my closed eyes was a giant alien, who was facing me

And passively letting the other strange impostors "dance" between himself and I,
And whose mask comes off slowly, and whose penetrating tubes reach me quickly and forcefully.

THEY FEED
ON ME.

I got up, put on my shoes,
And went for a run.

I felt
Better.